Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mid day update

Well the market volatility has definitely slowed down this week. Yesterday 370 point drop was nothing to sneeze at and I was wrong to assume that this week would be an up week. I still think the bulls will make a stand at least into the resistance level again which I missed it by 5 point last week WOW. The beauty of technical analysis!!!!!
Oil looks to be set to take a pullback but honestly I dont think we pullback large enough in the bigger picture. Commodities without a doubt are stretched and are closer to a top than anything else. Google! how the might has falled. Google will be the other side of $400 this year for sure. I am predicting GOOG to be close to 360 at its lows some time this year. Apple is another one I am sure might head back sub $100 if the market get weak as I expect.
2009 will be a very bad year for the markets I can see it setting up a mile away. Sub 1000 on the S&P and sub 10k on the DOW is definite.

No comments: