Thursday, April 3, 2008

Building up a position

I might be early on this but I have started building up positions in the following slowly and will manage them as I think they will prove profitable. Why I am also playing the stocks than the options on these? Well the option pricing is just way too expensive.
Again I have just started to scale into these 2 positions today.

1) FNM -short. What can I say. The housing crisis has just started and FNM and Freddie mac will be teenager stocks before it is all done. I think 100% it could be $12 this year in my opinion. Started to short today @30.80 and will add short to this position if it climbs.
2)SKF -long. Readers know I love this badly. I mean really love this play. I purchased a small bit today at 100.6 and will add over the next few weeks if it goes lower. I think the dust is far from being settled with the banks and brokers. I might be wrong but I will take it here.

No comments: