Wednesday, April 9, 2008

some predictions

I think Oil will hit the $116 area here on this push with $121 being the ultimate target. With the economy seeming fragile and traders not that enthusiastic about equities I think the commodities markets especially oil will get a push here. The Euro should also push on this also and from the charts it looks like 1.6150 area might be something to look for as initial all time high target if it clear the congestion in the 1.59 area.
Nothing has changed here people. short the banks and brokers and long commodities dont get your mind distracted from the talking heads on TV.

SKF long- Winner\
FNM short Winner.
SOV short kicking butt slowly but surely.
I purchased some GS puts here $180 today. I will see how those work.

I had a dream that I was trading GS at the $120 area. I think that dream will come true, we will see soon enough

Good luck with the rest of the week.

No comments: