Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ok

Well after today's action I am convinced we are just being held up by end of month dressing. I am going out on a limb here but I think a few stocks look sweet for short set ups.

Two I am looking at are not for the faint of heart..
These two stock have been strong but are show lower highs in the charts so I think the risk reward are good. I will see how they open tomorrow before I call them.
A gap up tomorrow for me is a easy short!
Look for the brokers and investment banks again for short opportunities. I still think there are more shoes to drop in the financials but which one I dont know. Right now all the banks are trading terrible, look at Citibank, Wachovia, Bank of America all trading at multi year lows.
Citibank looks like it wants $17, Bank of America could see $27 and Wachovia which looks almost as bad as Citibank seem to be looking for $20. We will see soon enough.

Tomorrow is thursday and I might be too early to this trade but I am buying TWM at open if we do gap up. I already bought some QID's today and think we might roll over anytime now and these are good plays. Also look at SDS which is the ultrashort S&P.

I am targeting a short term push on the S&P to the 1330 level after this push up for the week, so we will see how that turns out.

No comments: