Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TRADES

How is IPI doing?
How is SKF doing?
How is FNM doing?
How is C doing?
Slam dunk here!!! we take no loser only winners. Been singing the same tune forever any time FNM trade above $30 it is an automatic short. Yesterday run to almost $31, you should have shut your eyes and short , period.

Oh we have so little faith when we see SKF down. New highs on the year that's what I have been saying and I will stick to it. +$6 today. I am up almost $4 on my average down on that stock.

IPI I am watching closely down a buck but I believe it will go to it highs closer to its 30th day of trading since it is a new stock.

Citibank, oh poor citibank. Constantly hearing the talking head saying buy buy buy . I say short short short anytime this thin reaches anywhere near $26. I still calling this stock to new lows sometime this year.

Stay Tuned.