Sunday, September 7, 2008

S&P futures open

Well overnight futures here seem like we will open on a huge upside tomorrow. Does it hold or not is the question. I think the same thing will happen like the first FED intervention, we pop only to drop back to a level lower than the intervention. This I think is a heaven sent if you play the short side.
I have a plan wish I will spell out tomorrow but for now resistance should be 755 on the RUSSELL and 1300 again on the S&P. I hope we get a push higher than that if the rally does hold for a few days as it should be easy pickings. DOW resistance should be in the 11700 area if we can reach that level.
I am hoping for a open above 220 points tomorrow and a 40-50 point lift after to short on the DOW or a push into that 1272/75 area for a short opt which was short term support a few days ago.

No comments: