Thursday, September 18, 2008

SuperCommunist to save the DAY

We are socializing everything just to save a few wealthy people from getting less wealthy. Paulson is out to save his banking buddies and not the regular guy who business fails. I mean do you think you can get a bail out from Paulson. All his friends he is saving their net worth with this move especially his buddy from MS.
It is a disgrace and the public is so blinded.
OH well, we are up huge this morning and I believe we will hold the gain. We blew through the 50% retracement of 1245 on the S&P so next resistance is 1275, as of now the highs are 1257.75, so who know if we get there today, but if we get there before lunch I would short it there.
NO SHORTING on any financials for the next 2 weeks in this new socialized stock market, so I guess puts will be more expensive to play but I think it will be a good shot to buy SKF next week into the expiration of the ban. I think that will be a super play.

No comments: