Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Meredith Whitney cont'd

Meredith is making a case for house pricing falling another 20-35%, wow. She is saying the housing problem is too big to handle and government and regulators should try and save consumer credit (credit cards) instead of the housing market. I totally agree with this but who am I. I hope some people are listening to her because she was the only analyst on the street who was bearish on bank before everything hit the ceiling.

This bounce is just a bounce, no good news is out there folks. Rio Tinto is cutting 14000 jobs this morning and Toyota is cutting production further. Also news this morning of China's export falling for the first time in 7 years.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is good. But not sure if she is over staying her welcome. Time will tell.

Bob said...

What would be good point to initiate buying the market ? A pullback to 880 ?

MarketJEDI said...

Hey Bob- if you have y! messenger message me there and I will tell you my thoughts.

marketjedi1 on Y!