Friday, December 5, 2008

Trading INFO.- Class/Coaching

Ok folks I got a bunch of emails today about coaching and classes. First of all, everyone is on a different skill levels with respect to the markets, so all coaching will be live one on one during the trading day. There will obviously be a small fee for this service but will be worth its weight in gold.
Classes I will do in a conference room like yahoo or skype. I do talk to other traders via yahoo messenger throughout the day if I am not extremely busy. Yahoo messenger and skype are both free so it is accessible to everyone. I dont have a preference on which on we will use, so it will be your call.

I am marketjedi1 on yahoo messenger, dont forget the 1!.

Also for those folks interested in futures trading by me send me an email. 2009 is going to be a rocking year!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend.


MARKETJEDI

No comments: