Sunday, January 11, 2009

Classes

Guys I am getting alot of question on classes and I just want to get it clear here.
1) email me which date(s) you are interested in doing a class and I will slot you in. Classes are only on sunday, tuesday and thursday, starting next week sunday between 7-9pm
2) classes are for one hour
3) classes are one on one. As I don't believe in group classes as everyone is on a different knowledge level and experience and also have different objectives.
4) you must have yahoo, msn or skype IM, as classes will be conducted in a private room with voice if necessary.
5)Classes will cover whatever topic you want to cover in terms of markets, trading techniques, how to read charts, what instruments to trade, money management etc.
6)All classes will conclude with one Marketjedi's TRADE CALL, just for you, based on the topic of the class.
7)Pricing for the classes are on the blog.
8)I do plan on offering coaching but my coaching will be so detailed it has to be offered real time during market hours and will more than likely last one whole day or two.

Folks I am offering a bargain here for classes and coaching. I have been looking at various sites and they are offering classes and coaching from $150 an hour to $750 an hour.

Email me with any questions.
palmer@palmerplace.us or marketjedi@gmail.com.

No comments: