Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confused? or people don't have a clue

So I just watched fast money and reading a couple sites and blogs online and all these people crack me up. These guys were so bullish yesterday and looking for longs now after today's action they all singing for shorts, :) what is the story ??? :). This is hilarious. No one has a clue they just guess and HOPE they are right. I dont HOPE, it is just a four letter word just like the F word :)
These are the same people telling you to buy stocks and HOPE they go up , oh ok have fun doing that and tell me how you doing or have been doing, crazy.
I hope I wake up tomorrow and see my lawn growing money :)
I hope I never get sick again :)
I hope I can travel to every country on this earth :)
I hope I can have a unicorn as a pet :)
I hope I can find the keys to my Ferrari :)
I hope the bank finds my Billions I told them I have at my account there :)
Yep HOPE is something for the weak. DO or DO NOT!!! no hope, just like they hope for peace in the middle east for years or hope for no famine, or hope for no more suffering. DO! or DO NOT! that's all it is about.
Now DO yourself a favor and learn and stop listening to the idiots like Cramer. I would tell you DO NOT watch CNBC but I do for the jokes and you should watch it for that alone too. Can you imagine the CEO of this Indian software firm was on CNBC like two months ago, now he is admitting 90% of the sales and cash is false. Way to go CNBC on excellence in reporting this great firm to your viewers months ago and I bet many invested in their stock because hey he is on CNBC :), now the stock is down 90% n a day, well done. CNBC and the rest of them deserve a cell beside Madoff, just unreal. Oh well who am I? I am just a POOR technical analyst!!!!!


MARKETJEDI.

P.S. I hope I have real Jedi powers. I will try them out tomorrow

No comments: