Monday, March 2, 2009

Ok - Here is something important

This is very important what I have to say now. I strongly believe March as I said will be a very volatile and special month. I would not be surprised if March turns out to be an important turning point in the market. It is possible that March shows us a meaningful lows so we can go long.
This plays I believe will last a few weeks if not months with the easy money being made on the long side as opposed to the short side BUT I must stress it is not the ultimate bottom for the market.
People dont realize nothing goes in a straight line and from what I am seeing the selling is subsiding but the technical aspects of the market is pushing us lower.

So dont get scared when I say I am longing stock it is just for a trade as I believe the tide will turn this month.


MARKETJEDI

No comments: