Monday, April 20, 2009

Hmmmmm

So it take us one day to wipe out 6 days gains and they think we in a new bull market. Oh yes I guess they all will be buying tomorrow. One think I will leave you will today is the volume, it was much higher than all of the days last week and even in distribution, that speaks volumes! or should I say no volume :)
Today was the third heaviest day in volume for the last 20 trading days so the proof is in the pudding.
Man I keep on saying thursday and friday of option expiration is total manipulation and we hit 870 area friday and look at where we are today. Now one caveat is I don't think this is the start of a big push down but it will put the fear of a failing rally in the minds of many. I still think we get some more upside after this pullback.

MARKETJEDI.

P.S. I will be listening to the Crazy money and Crackheadmer shows tonight to hear what they have to say. Man it sucks that Dillon left Crazy money it is so boring now!!!

No comments: