Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BINGO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you all got the 956 level last night as important level and the market went to 956.50 as its high and retreated 15 points!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a call geez.

The power of technical analysis my friends that's all and nothing else. I dont claim to be a savant or have some super powers but just hard work and experience.

Watch those numbers I gave on Oil I think it will be an excellent play on the short side (67.50). Although I was a Oil bull long term, I have changed my stands for the short to medium term to bearish and think this one could really crash.

I still see the structure being fullfilled on Soybeans and with Oil those two trades should be some cracking plays till the summer is up and the traders are back to play the equities.

No comments: