Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BAC

Keep an eye on that important $15 level for BAC. Looks like it will definitely break soon. On that note all the banks are running to payback the TARP why? Really they are so full of greed for their upper management bonuses they aren't thinking about the long term.
Who am I anyways!!!!!!!, heard the BAC also now looking internally for a CEO, wow I would feel like crap knowing I was working at a company and I was the last one to get offered a job when all possible external candidates didn't want it, this is just funny.
I would say alot more about the banks like I use to but I don't want to get hate mails again. I bet when we do our wave 3 down I will get them saying it is me- :) funny too funny. I do this blog for fun and to keep myself sharp when I loosing mojo on my analysis.

Just be glad if you are healthy and can help yourself. I knew quite a few people who passed on this year, one just one month older than myself and many people who were in and out of the hospital, one as recent as last night, so be joyful if you are up and around and healthy.

MARKETJEDI

No comments: