Friday, February 11, 2011

Nokia

So Nokia stock is getting slammed today. Here is a little story that you can use to invest or know which stocks to short. For the last 3 months I have been researching smartphones as I am still using a dumb phone :) so one night my wife asked me if I have decided which phone I am going to get. I said looks like a HTC but I want to wait on the new 4G offerings, I am so behind technology wise with my cell phone might as well do the best upgrade, so she replied what happen to NOKIA? I said you know I think Nokia's time is all over, I can't recall seeing a Nokia phone here I actually only see them when I travel overseas.
So there is a everyday example of observing what is around us daily that we use to help us invest, don't listen to the idiots on CNBC :) Go out and open your minds to stuff happening around you.


Have a great weekend.

No comments: