Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bear Market Rally

Wow we are truly in a bear market. All rallies should be sold period!!! We going lower folks the banks are just in trouble and tech is beginning to collapse. Commodities have been cracking the last few weeks and as such we have no leadership in the upside in the market. I think we go to 10500 in a rush, could be this week or next I wouldn't be surprised.
Call me crazy but I think we will be in the 9000s very very soon oh yes. Same craziness when I called FNM to $5 or less when it was $32 and same craziness when I called SKF @$90 to $170.

Time to face reality folks and not buy stocks. You want to buy?? buy ultrashort ETF's and you will be happy.

Banks are going lower have your pick, BAC, C, MER, GS, WB, WM, SOV, they are all dead with broken business plans, it is as simple as that. The models have broken and there is no turn around in sight.

How are we doing this past 2 weeks????
RIMM Puts up 100%
SKF Options up huge
ZION short +$2.50 in a day
TWM + $3.50. Holding this one for much higher.


We only have winners here on this blog Period.

MARKETJEDI

http://marketjedi.blogspot.com/

No comments: