Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Election Year

Election Years are usually positive years in the market but late last year I got to start thinking we are doomed and no election can save us. I have been correct so far on this notion and obviously it would take some miraculous event to send us positive on the year on all the indices. Maybe they catch Bin Laden and then everyone will think that mean the mortgage market is ok and we now have all the banks good. That damn Bin Laden holding down our stocks :):):).
We look anemic here as the bounces come hard but have no staying power, almost like some old guy on viagara, so I have been told :). Tomorrow is 9-11 and I am sure they will try and be patriotic and keep the markets green but geez I dont know if Wall Street even cares about 9-11 anymore with all the chaos on the street. Greenspan said yesterday on CNBC that we are in a very unusual state and this is a once in a century phenomenon and I believe him.


MARKETJEDI

No comments: