Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OK Dookie

This is a copy of the post I did on July 12, 2008 on the 5 banks I thought might go belly up ::

Okie Dokie
We just had our first bankruptcy of a slew which will happen in the near future in INdyMac. This is going to be one tough road for the bank and I STILL think a regional bank will fail. I was ask last week who I think will fail and my list are as follows:
No.1 candidate is WM (Washington Mutual)
No.2 SOV (Sovereign Bank)
No.3 DSL (Downey Financial)
No.4 NCC (National City)
No.5 STI (Suntrust).

My list still STANDS and the #1 WM looks like they are in deep trouble with the stock dropping 30% today to a 17 year low.
I know the tv guys are saying July was the lows but whoever believes that is in DENIAL of the true situation we are in.


MARKETJEDI

No comments: